How do I make an appointment?
- If using the appointment scheduler, select the service you need.
- Select the office that you would like to visit.
- Once you select an office, you will see a calendar. Dates with available appointment slots will be highlighted in green.
- To advance to the next month, click the arrow button at the top of the page.
- Once you select a day with available appointment times, a list of available times will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Select the time you wish to schedule.
- Once you select a time, a page will come up asking you to enter your information. Please remember that the name and date of birth entered into the scheduler must match the person who arrives for the appointment. This cannot be modified later.
- The email address entered will receive the confirmation email for the appointment.
- Once you finish entering the information, click submit. You will then see a confirmation page. Print this page using the print button at the top right and bring it with you to your appointment. Please verify that all information on the page is correct. If the information is not correct, please click the "x" box at the bottom left of the page to cancel your appointment.
How do I cancel an appointment?
How do I make an appointment to get an instruction permit if I have taken my written test at a third party school?
Please select the "First time CO DL/ID/Permit" option from the menu.
Can I make an appointment to renew my motor vehicle registration?
Motor vehicle registration is handled by individual counties. Please contact your county of residence for more information.
Where can I find DMV office locations?
Please visit our DMV locations page. Note that appointments made through this scheduler will only occur at state driver license offices (large, green dots on the map).