How Was Your Service?


We welcome your feedback about your service with the the State DMV. Do you still need assistance? Let us know how we can help. To submit a concern, please contact the Citizens' Advocate. 

Please note that we cannot assist you with services that need to be conducted at your County Motor Vehicle Office, nor with compliments or complaints about those offices. Please contact the county office directly.