Please note that you need to make an appointment to visit a State driver license office.
This webpage has information on driver licenses, identification cards, and instruction permits, and organizes it by driver ages, legal status and those new to Colorado. Please note: State driver license offices are not offering Driving Skills Tests (drive tests) at this time. If you need to schedule a drive test, please reference our Colorado driving schools list.
Links by need:
- I'm a Driver New to Colorado
- I'm a Driver/Passenger with Disabilities
- I'm Active Duty Military or a Veteran
- I Need to Change My Name
- I Need to Replace a Lost/Stolen Driver License or ID
- I Need a License Reinstatement
- I Received a DUI
- I Need a Temporary Driver License or ID
- What to do if a loved one is no longer safe to drive
- What to do when a loved one dies