Please note that you need to make an appointment to visit a State driver license office.
State Driver License offices are not conducting drive tests at this time. If you need to schedule a drive test, please reference our Colorado driving schools list.
Links by type of driver:
- I'm an Adult Driver (21-64)
- I'm a Minor Driver (Under 21)
- I'm a Driver 65 and Older
- I'm a Motorcycle Driver
- I'm a Commercial Driver
- I'm a CO-RCSA SB251 Driver
Links by need:
- I'm a Driver New to Colorado
- I'm a Driver/Passenger with Disabilities
- I'm Active Duty Military or a Veteran
- Driver Educational materials
- Colorado Digital ID
- How the REAL ID Act affects you as a Colorado driver
- Understand the process after a DUI
Please use our online scheduler to schedule an appointment.