DMV2GO - Driven to serve!
Ready to roll!
DMV2GO is the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) exciting, new program that aims to help Coloradans who do not normally have easy access to in-office driver license services by bringing the DMV to them! DMV2GO is part of the DMV's commitment to serve all Coloradans, particularly those who do not have easy access to DMV services. Places you can find DMV2GO helping Coloradans at include, but are not limited to: assisted living facilities; community centers and groups; shelters; disaster relief centers; and correctional facilities.
If you have a business or place where you'd like DMV2GO to visit, please fill out the form on this webpage. Please note, DMV2GO does not make house calls and that not all requests can be accommodated.
DMV2GO Site Visit request form
Are you an individual needing DMV services?
Are you with an organization needing DMV services?
DMV2GO Fun Facts
- From July 2021 to June 2022, DMV2GO helped about 5,000 people and issued more than 3,000 driver licenses or ID cards.
- From December 2021 - July 2022, DMV2GO traveled about 35,000 miles. This is the equivalent to traveling around the world about 1.4 times or circumnavigating Colorado’s perimeter about 26.5 times.
- DMV2GO was deployed to help Marshal Fire survivors and issued 160 license/IDs.
Our Mobile DLOs focus on helping underserved Coloradans get the DMV services they need. These services include:
- First time: Colorado Driver License or ID card
- Out-of-State Transfers
- Renew: Driver License, Permit, Identification Card,
- Issue New: Driver License, Permit, Identification Card
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Colorado Roads and Community Safety Act services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DMV2GO is the DMV’s answer to serving Coloradans who do not have easy access to DMV services. They provide us the flexibility to serve Colorado’s diverse and dispersed population throughout the Centennial State.
DMV2GO is great because it provides many of the same services as a full-service, brick-and-mortar driver license office. This includes first-time issuance of licenses/IDs/permits and renewals of those credentials; transfer an out-of-state license/ID; reinstatements and more!
Any Coloradan who needs Driver License or ID card services.
DMV2GO accepts cash, credit/debit card, checks or money orders.
Appointments are not currently needed for DMV2GO.
Please use the form on this page to request a DMV2GO visit.
No, DMV2GO does not make house calls; however, DMV2GO can and will visit a variety of communal areas, including libraries, community centers and more!
DMV2GO follows local health ordinances.