Request for Investigation
Learn more about your options:
- Lost or stolen ID card or driver license
- Lost or stolen vehicle registration and/or title
- Lost, stolen or misuse of license plates
- Erroneously received a bill from any toll highway.
- Were told you have an Investigation Hold on your Motor Vehicle Record
Request for Investigation Form
Complete this form if you have an allegation concerning the following:
- You suspect that a driver license, identification card, motor vehicle title or registration was obtained fraudulently.
- You suspect that someone has a fake, counterfeit or altered driver license or identification card.
- You suspect that someone failed to give the required or correct information in an application, or commission of any fraud in making such application for a driver license, identification card, motor vehicle title or registration.
The Anonymous Hotline was established to ensure The Division of Motor Vehicle programs prevent and deter fraud, misuse and employee misconduct. The hotline is available to employees and the public suspecting fraudulent activity concerning driver licenses, titles, registrations, criminal activity, and serious misconduct involving DMV employees. The Fraud Hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 1-855-RPT-2DMV (1-855-778-2368).
For all other complaints of criminal activity, contact your local law enforcement.