- The Motor Vehicle Investigations Unit
- Investigation Hold
- Identity Theft and Fraud
- Lost or Stolen Identification Cards and Driver Licenses
- Lost, Stolen or Misuse of License Plates
- Lost or Stolen Vehicle Registrations and Titles
- Fraud Alerts/Scams
- Fraud Prevention Tips
- Report Fraud
FAKE DMV WEBSITE FRAUD ALERT-VIDEO
- Please be aware of fraudulent websites providing DMV services. They could be trying to steal your personal identifying information.
- Please be aware of websites that are not affiliated with the Colorado DMV but do provide service to consumers.
- Always use the direct website dmv.colorado.gov when conducting DMV business.
- Always look for a disclaimer at the top or bottom of the site that says they are not affiliated with any Government agency.
If you received unemployment paperwork but did not file a claim, or otherwise believe you are a victim of identity theft related to unemployment benefits, please submit a fraud report by clicking here.